Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

I Don't Like Mondays: A Grammy in Progress


The silicon chip inside her head got switched to over-load...Katie said nobody leavin' the Sent'nl here 'til I get a polite good mornin' or just a brief h'llo.  Ya see they come in here they say I ain't got no paper and I tell them I really don't care.  Try to give a polite smile but they just grumble and snarl, I swear this place only brings me down.  So in Katie's head she could only pretend, she got a fully loaded oozie in her desk.  She gonna point at the chicks who bitch they don't want to do their job — "Why you forwardin' me those stupid calls?" — she wish she could just break down and sob.  But then reality sets in and she don't wanna go to prison so she just starts singin along, "I don't like, I don't like, I don't like Mondaaaays.  I don't like, I don't like, I don't like Mondays."
Ya see Katie said she took her kids to find some Easter eggs, then went to see some fam and get some grub.  Her Sunday was spent runnin' 'round all over the place, drove her just about out of her mind.  Then she had to wake up early and come into work today and face all the bitchin and whines.  It's the day after a holiday and I'm tired too, and sure everybody else is I know.  But just cuz they're tired and the sun don't be shinin' don't give them the right to unload. So Katie went to pee and all she could see was all the misery she faced in her day.  So in Katie's head she could only pretend that she go 'round and bitch slap evr'y co-worker asshole. But then reality sets in and she don't wanna go to prison, so she just starts singin along, "I don't like, I don't like, I don't like Mondaaaaaaays.  I don't like, I don't like I don't like Mondays."
Dear Katie, wish I could say it'll only get bett'r, but in hell there's just no way to know.  Which is why each and every Sentinel day I just wanna go tell everybody kiss my ass and go blow!  Ya see at the Sentinel here it don't matter the time, the place or even the day...There will never be a more miserable place, where the devil himself can come out and play.  So it may be Monday and Mondays suck, but what about the rest of the week?  I say at the Sentinel all us people will agree that every day your shit up a creek!
"I don't like, I don't like, I don't like Mondaaaaaaaaaays.  I don't like, I don't like, I don't like MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment